Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Up and down goes the swing of life.

It is, for me, an un-explainable phenomenon. Its strange and amazing...
the human moods and emotions. I have gone through a gamut of
human moods in the past few weeks. Some of these mood swings
have been so without a reason and that is what has surprised me.
(Its not the first time I am experiencing this, but now that I have a blog
to vent it out... why not!) Right.. so what caught my attention was today
morning. For no rhyme or reason I was so cheerful and jolly and couldn't
trace a frown on my forehead. Whereas just yesterday I was an irritated
b*t*h.! Some of you might vouch for it.. :)

Anyway, so today morning when I was howling loud in my car trying to
match Bryan Adams it struck me. The contrast. Nothing much had changed
from yesterday and still here I was ... all happy and eager... in stark
contrast to my prevalent mood of yesterday.

Not thinking too much about it... just being... :)


So long.

No comments: