Friday, February 23, 2007

Sing-a-long........

There's this program on VH1 called..."You are the song!" or something.
(Btw, if you don't watch VH1 from 11pm - 12pm.. you are missing on some real
classics being played every night.)
Right.. So this set me thinking and I was thinking as to which song I would be..
if I were a song! As usual.. I would a medley of many songs :D
So then I thought I will make a compilation of my favourite songs and then
categorise them.. So here you go..

Most inspirational song - "When the going gets tough" - Boyzone
Most romantic song - "When you say nothing at all" -Boyzone
"I love the way you love me"- Boyzone
"Have I told you lately" - Rod Stewart
"Truly Madly Deepti ..er Deeply" - Savage Garden

Best regret song - "25 Minutes" - MLTR
Most sensuous song - "Lets make a night" - Bryan Adams
"Making love out of nothing at all" - Air Supply

Best Introspective/Meditative song - "Coming back to Life" - Pink Flyod
Best Moving-On song - "Romeo and Juliet" - Dire Straits
Most tacky song - "I wanna be" - Bryan Adams
Most desperate song - "Do I have to say the words" - Bryan Adams
"I want you to need me" - Celine Dion
Most dedicated song - "Everything I do" - Bryan Adams
Most uplifting/fun song - "Volare" Gypsy Kings
Song of our lives - "With or without you" - U2
Best sad goodbye song - "Hardest thing" - 98 Degrees
Most upfront song - "Buffalo Soldier" - Bob Marley
Most rebellious song - "Its my life" - Bon Jovi
Most confident song - "Cant escape my love" -
Most optimistic song - "November Rain" - GNR
Best missing-you song - "Like the deserts miss the rain" - Everything but the girl
Best remorseful song - "Careless whisper" - George Michael
Most In-your-face song - "You're still the one" - Shania Twain
Most reassuring song - "Right here waiting" - Richard Marx
"Patience" - GNR
Most assuaging song - "Everybody hurts" - REM
Best dance song - "Hips dont lie" - Shakira
"Gasolina"
Most adorable song - "Can't help falling in love" - UB40
"Simarik" - Tarkan

Best instrumental - "The rain must fall" - Yanni
"Children" - Robert Miles

Special mention - "I believe I can fly" - R Kelly

Hmm.. quite a list. I think now I should get to the worst songs as well.
Soon. :)
So long........

No comments: