Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Trying to be regular

Second day of the week. Feels good to be have one less work day :) Ofcourse I did work from home yesterday, so my
ecstasy is pretty fake ! Whatever.
hmm.. I have relatively less work today. Will endeavour to use this time
constructively ( you'll get to know tomorrow how constructive it was).
BTW, do you also find it difficult to say "No, thank you" or "Thanks but I
will pass" ? Well I declined one job offer today and ping'ed the manager
to convey my decision. It was so awkward telling him that I didn't want
to join his project. You know what... I think you feel awkward only when
you are not convinced yourself about that "NO".
Agree? Well yes, we are all conditioned to be liked by other humans.
So most times we don't know why we feel guilty when we say NO, but in
most important matters I believe one should know their mind. What say?
Think I am out of mind doncha? ;)
While that settles... let me come back to this later.

1 comment:

Ramesh L said...

Yes, most time I too feel guilty to say "No", though I know that that is going to be my ultimate decision. What to do we cannot make everyone happy including ourselves!

I hope you will write regularly from now on.