Thursday, June 16, 2005

Zombie

Hi, after a long time. I didn't expect myself to get so busy after coming here but the
faculty sure seemed to plan that way. Our schedules are getting hectic by the day and
the only break we will get will be when the in-campus module ends on Saturday
afternoon. Some of us managed to get ourselves a cool small outing though. :o)
We had a small informal dinner at the Taj in Calicut last night. After the dinner some
enthusiastic members of thr beach-bums fraternity made a plan to visit the Calicut
beach at night, despite the looming Maths exams tomorrow morning. It was the first time
I was out on a beach at night and it was very nice. I really enjoyed it. The group was good
too and we had some good fun.
Life sure looks very hectic for the next one year. Just a week out here has given me a
glimpse of what is it gonna be like . Classes are fun, though towards the late evening
everything the professor says seems to be having tangential property. LOL. Professors
are very good, well-read, and intelligent. Will learn a lot.
I think this is enough for today. Need to catch up on precious sleep, coz I am sure tomorrow
we are gonna have a night out, Friday being our last night together in the campus.
So long .....




No comments: