Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Surreal and Satiated


Yes, I am back from my week long induction, very reluctantly though. It was an
awesome
experience, both academically and personally. A very refreshing and
energising trip. The place was beautiful, calm and serene, especially with the
regular PG students not around due to summer vacation. The schedule was
hectic with classes starting at 7:30 am and getting over only by 10 pm. Moreover
had to study for the final exam on Business Math. So was very hectic. Professors
are highly educated and experienced having taught in schools ranging from
IIM Ahmedabad to schools in the US. Looking forward to learning a lot from this
eclectic faculty.

Personally, the one week charged me up. Meeting a set of strangers does wonders
to your morale, boosts up your spirits and puts you on a high sans alcohol. It left
me with such a satiated feeling, its unbelievable. It has helped me come out of
the routine and get a fresh perspective of the world. The "truth or dare" at the
Calicut beach at 1 in the night... the Friday night dance party at the audi...
the quiet time i spend with myself at the Calicut beach on Saturday evening...
the dark waters of the ocean at midnight ... the trip back to the hostel...
everything is so vivid in my memory... It's like a film which i can replay over
and over again to recharge my sunken soul.
Let me hold those beautiful memories in my dreams for now...

No comments: