Saturday, May 17, 2008

Adventure Season

Starting on another adventure tomorrow..
another long drive .. ~900 kms, 3 drivers,
and 16 hours. Hope to make it in one day.

Mixed feelings right now, about leaving this
city which has been my home for a cool 10yrs
now.. wow! First came to the city in 1998 as
a fresh graduate joining my then dream IT org.
And now here I am.. 10yrs in the industry.
Seems so long and so quick at the same time :-)
This city has seen me through my ups and downs
and always brought me back from my lows.
I have experienced amazing freedom , made such
close friends who have been such an important part
of my life, have had my moments of epiphany here
and have connected so closely to this city.
So yes I am a little sad to leave this place.

At the same time I am happy as well for multiple
reasons. Ofcourse on the personal front I am making
progress, moving on to better and exciting things,
exploring newer places which I always wanted to do.
The other reason is I was so unhappy with the way this city
has turned out in the past 10 yrs. The Bangalore in 98 and
the Bangalore in 08 is so different.. its an effort to stay
connected and then its no fun. So.

Well, I believe everything happens for a reason and
everything happens for the best.. :-)
Enjoy the ride...

No comments: