Monday, May 19, 2008

Adventure Account

:-)

I am sure you have now guessed that I had a great
adventure trip. Yes, I did.
It was fun waking up in the wee hours - though an
hour later than we wanted to - and pack up for a
loooong drive and day ahead. We started to Pune
at 6 in the morning and were greeted by the windmills
on the outskirts of Chitradurga pretty much on time.
An accident and subsequent road blocks delayed our
journey by around 45 minutes or so. From then on
it was a pretty decent road minus the Chitradurga-
Davanagere patch which was pathetic.
Trouble hit when my brother noticed something fly out
from the bottom of the car onto the highway. Tried
to find out what it was but too late to go back on a busy
highway looking for a forsaken piece of, well, ...
Our average speed took a hit after this and we were trying
to be careful with the vehicle. A few more jams on the
otherwise awesome highway saw us frustrated a little but
we were determined. The journey finally ended at 1am that
morning at my home sweet home. Overall an exciting journey.

I sooo missed my partner from the last trip in this trip.
Yes we weren't driving easy like last time. That trip was
fun. We halted overnight on the way and so had ample time
on hand to stop at places of interest or just to take a break.
Dude... thank you for that trip :-) Muah!

So I am back home now... in the not-so-sweltering summer heat
but still bad enough for me. It made me sweat a little more
when I got to know it poured in Bangalore today ! Damn!! :-(
I think someone is missing me in Bangalore ;-)

No comments: