Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bavre se is jahaan mein...

Bavra ek saath ho... Is sayani bheed mein bas haathon mein tera haath ho..

Goes the line of a beautiful song from the movie Hazaaron Khwaeishein Aisi.
Its an interesting line. It makes you want to get lost in this supposedly 'sane'
world with all your madness and still like it :)

Well, I have been pondering over this thought for quite some time now.
Like one of my friend chooses to describe it "Opposites attract but similarity sustains"
I have been in favour of the first part of this argument so far. I was shown
the other facet of it by this friend. He has a very strong argument for it.
Says he.. though opposites have a fun time initially it becomes frustrating
over a period of time since there is a lot of unpredictability and adjustment.
Similarity however has a knack of growing on you. He refutes my argument
that similarity is boring by giving me emphatic point by point answers. It
seems that similarity brings with it the certain predictability which does wonders
people since they always seem to be getting things done their way. I am sure
it is good for our fragile ego's to see we getting our way in everything.
Unfortunately I am going to need more proof than that.
However I must admit I am now more inclined towards the latter part of the
argument. It might take a cursory proof for me to accept it in totality :o)

No comments: