Monday, May 30, 2005

Torrential rains claim my phone line.

Have been busy running around for a loan to sponsor my part time mba from IIM Calicut.
Finally the paper work is done and the loan will come through in hopefully another fifteen
days. (public sector bank :-( ).
My home phone is dead since a week now, a victim of the torrential rains that Bangalore
saw last week. No response so far to the complaint raised,. So am not able to connect to the
net in the night when i usually do my updates and that makes me feel lousy. Yes, I was
plain lazy to do that in office, i guess i could do with this confession. Whatever, hope my
phone springs back to life tonight (hoping for a miracle) !
Was reading one of Simba's posts about the documents required for the visa and it scared
no end. Man, what the hell was that. It seriously made me rethink of pursuing my MBA in one
of the top business schools in the world ! But naah, am a brave gal and would do it anyway !
:o)
There's so much to write and so much to read from other blogs that I am praying desperately
for my phone to work from this moment on ! Let me go home and check it.

No comments: