Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ironing out creases

No matter how boring the weekly task of ironing my clothes
is, I realised today that I like it.

The reason? Well, that is the time when your mind is initially
focused on ironing out the creases and making sure the shirt
looks wrinkle free n stuff... but eventually the monotony of the
task sets in and puts you in semi-trance. You start thinking about
the various creases in your life and ways how to iron them out.
Will the steam work, should it be just less hot, or should you just
put it on maximum heat? Sadly, it doesn't have an option of soft
heat or a caring pull that will straighten out the situation.
But well, you get the point.

1 comment:

Justvish said...

Well I used to do that for both of us. Have IRONED quite a lot. Send me more if there are creases left.....all for u.