Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Drizzle, Pour, Flood and beyond

Cloudy sky, a hiding sun
Dancing tree and a whistling wind
Pitter-patter falls the rain
numerous thoughts in everyone's mind

I wanna go dance in the rain
Dance like crazy so nothing remains..
I wanna go sip a cup of chai
Meet ol' buddies and say them hi
I wanna go sit in a corner
love the calm and quiet, ain't no mourner
I wanna take a walk in the rain
hold your hand and forget the pain
I wanna go home n take refuge
dodge the splash and escape the deluge
Do you wanna hitch a ride with me?
the han'some guy asks and I won't refuse
Let it rain a lil harder here
prays the farmer in our Kashmere
For hard it is for him to survive
Without the showers once in a while

Many a people many a thought
some set free some still caught
Everyone has a reason to dance
To make merry at any given chance
Life is short we all know
so seize the moment though unknown

No comments: