Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Change of state

Finally moved into my spacious (well, in comparison with
my earlier studio, yes!) 1 bedroom apartment by the beach.
Still no sign of internet in this developed nation and despite
the earlier tenants having one at the same address!
Surfing on some unsecured wireless.

So change of state is because there is change in the state of my
mind. New things obviously excite everyone (for me, even more :P).
But especially the task of unpacking and arranging and setting up a
house have been one of my favorites, I realise now. Did you
wonder that the same things appear in a different light when you
unpack them? Well, try it next time. So there's a new thrill, new tasks,
new to-do's, more shopping :D Just feels great.. and the view is adding
to this pleasure of mine.

No comments: