Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Currently Reading...

"2 States" by Chetan Bhagat.... AND "ek shunya mi" by Pu.La. Deshpande

Well, the first is my first of Chetan Bhagat's books and I must say he has a
flair for writing or what! :) His book is just irresistibly addictive and I just
cannot keep it down... so I search for any 5 minute break that I get and try
to read as much as I can.. even if it is walking ! :)

Well, two reasons... first, he is GOOD!
Second, I connect to what he writes... I had a boyfriend while I was at IIM
and it just brings back fond memories of that time and it just feels awesome :)
(I know my current boyfriend wont like this statement, but ... )
So... its just nice... may be the guys out there will say its too mushy...
but hey.. I am a woman.. I like it :D


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comon... that novel sucks .. It's written completly keeping in mind that someone will make a movie on it .. a cheap B grade movie.. ( we already had one movie on similar lines "Mr Khanna and Mrs Iyer" or something like that ) ..
All charcters are stereotyped .. The father is abusive woman hitting guy who for no reason turns good at end .. the Ananya charater gives one bhashan and the punjabi grooom changes his heart to marry minti... Pathetic... !!!

DeepBlau said...

Yea... in the end you are right... The first half was good though :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.