Wednesday, September 02, 2009

What an 'org'y ;-)

Dirty minds... stop salivating. Its nothing like you think
it is .

I was meeting a friend for lunch and he being a great host
that he is.. took me to his, hold your breath... Office Cafetaria.
Yea.. but as you can guess from the title of this post, it wasn't
that bad :)

For startes, the place was clean, did not stink as much as the other
cafetaria's I have visited, the food was great and to top it all ...
it was FREE. Yep. This org he works in provides free food to its
employees.. be it at breakfast, lunch or dinner. But the quality
wasn't compromised . So it was great. I heard of the org also
promoting healthy snacking options with fruits.

Off late, after listening to a few of my friends and after being to this
jaw-dropping (literally!) cafetaria I am coming to a conclusion that
Indian org's have a lot to learn to catch up with the MNC's.

No comments: